Community Association Manager
Park Pointe Management Services is seeking a Community Association Manager who has experience to effectively manage a portfolio of Homeowner Associations in accordance with their governing documents. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, demonstrate strong leadership, project management and multi-tasking abilities. Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills, and provide a high level of customer service. Additional requirements for this position include exceptional organizational skills, with good problem solving and conflict resolution abilities, and be proficient with computer programs.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Build rapport and work closely with HOA Board Members, Homeowners and Vendors
- Promptly respond to inquiries by phone, email and in person
- Perform site inspections and complete necessary follow-up
- Attend and direct Board Meetings and Annual Association Meetings (Evenings required)
- Create subdivision newsletters, as requested
- Maintain current contracts, renew when due
- Maintain HOA website
- Vendor management
- Manage capital improvement projects
- Prepare and review financial reports, maintain accounts, etc. using management software
Must have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation. Mileage is reimbursed when company car not available.
This is a full-time position with salary ranging from $18/hr. to $21/hr. depending on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, sick and personal leave, health, dental and vision insurance as well as a company 401k plan.
Submit a resume, professional references and a brief paragraph outlining why you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Please send resume to Chantyle@parkpointe.com
COVID-19 considerations: We practice social distancing, have wipes, hand sanitizer and masks available.