Park Pointe Management Services, Inc. has been providing property management to Associations of all sizes through the Treasure Valley since 1984.
As a management team, our function is to facilitate communication, solve problems, and provide excellent customer service for everyone involved in the association: Developers, Builders, Homeowners, Board of Directors, Committees, City/County Officials, Vendors, etc.
We often work with Developers from the start of construction in order to facilitate a seamless community foundation. By keeping the Homeowners and Builders aware of what is transpiring within the community, we provide them with our knowledge, understanding and support.
Our main function as a Community Association Management Company is to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Association. Each Community is a non-profit organization that has unique management and administrative needs. It is our privilege to take care of the daily operations through the following processes:
- Full Bookkeeping with a monthly Financial Package
- Maintenance of Corporate Documents including ownership records
- File annual reports with Idaho Secretary of State and Income Tax Return
- Collection of Assessments/Billing Statements
- Process Payments, set-up payment plans, using the Community Portal
- Communicate with 3rd party collection agencies and attorneys regarding delinquent accounts
- Vendor Management
- Manage Clubhouse Reservations and Pool access system
- Work with title companies to assure ownership is properly transferred
- Prepare operating budgets, assist with reserve studies, provide investment guidance if needed
- Work hand-in-hand with the Board of Directors and Committees
- Prepare and host quarterly Board Meetings and Annual Meetings
- Prepare Meeting Minutes
- Solicit and collect bids for maintenance contracts
- Send violation letters in accordance with the CCR’s and provide monthly inspection report to the Board and assistance with scheduling hearings
- Respond to homeowner complaints and address common area maintenance issues
- Process ARC requests
- Generate welcome letters/packets to all new homeowners
- Preparation and distribution of a quarterly newsletter, important notifications, and/or broadcast emails